Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
When you turn off the news and walk outside. Things aren’t as bad as they seem. The corporate media is a DOS attack on sanity.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
I often hear "bitcoin doesn't interest me, I'm not a finance person."
Ironically, the beauty of bitcoin is you don't have to be. In the current system you're expected to manage a diversified investment portfolio or pay someone to do it. Good money makes that optional.
Rabbit Hole Recap - Thursday
- Fidelity Bonds
- Chain analysis heuristics
- Chris' CoinSwap design
- A "privacy threshold"
- Why CoinSwaps are > CoinJoins
- Why exchanges should use Lightning
- Lightning as a tool that can thwart spam
- Managing a Lightning routing node
- The nuance of payment channels
- Lightning Loop
- Lightning's evolution with the fee market
- Creating standards for Lighting
- Lightning + privacy
- Will's work in Wyoming that benefits Bitcoin
- Wyoming as a Citadel haven
- Working at Stack Overflow
- Bitcoin Stack Exchange
- Joining Unchained Capital
- Working on collaborative custody products
- Caravan Version 2
- Future bitcoin products
Wringing Of The Rag
- Monday - Issue #754: The danger of the collective "we"
- Tuesday - Issue #755: Bitcoin will bring back value investing
- Wednesday - Issue #756: The backbone of society is being destroyed
- Thursday - Issue #757: Jeff Booth indirectly explains why Jerome Powell is wrong
- Friday - Issue #758: Another exciting week for Bitcoin fundamentals