Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Open source distributed systems take a lot of time and effort to build.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
The trick is to buy bitcoin - and learn how to use it securely - before the political and economic crises start. It will becomes much more difficult once they begin. If you can't understand the value proposition of a seizure resistant global financial network then I must congratulate you on your apparently wonderful sheltered life.
Ignorance is bliss, until it isn't.
- Bitcoin Optech #78: Year in Review
- NthKey: use your iPhone as part of a multisig setup
- Samourai Whirlpool 0.10.0 released
- MyNode adds whirlpool support with help from BTCxZelko - dojo is next
- Satreon: a non custodial lightning network powered alternative to Patreon
- Metal seed storage reviews
- Introducing A Framework for Privacy in eCommerce via Bitcoin
- Difficulties with verifiable open hardware
- Marty on Coindesk podcast
- Matt on Stephan Livera and What Bitcoin Did podcasts
- Building River Financial
- Being a Bitcoin-only business
- Dollar Cost Averaging
- Complex systems
- Bitcoin and American values
- KYC/AML hypocrisy