Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Bitcoin needs more code review. Contribute if you can.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
President Trump unilaterally moved forward with his ban on two of the largest social networks, WeChat and TikTok, this week. Regardless of your views on the apps in question - both of which have practiced user hostile behavior - the way this is being handled is a dangerous slippery slope that could hurt US citizens and companies for years to come. The unsettling reality we face is that the global digital ecosystem that dominates much of our lives is fragile and centralized, easily controlled by those in positions of power.
On a positive note, events like this should make more individuals aware of the pressing need for open source censorship resistant tools and networks that cannot be easily banned, moderated, or surveilled.
- Bitcoin Optech #115
- Stacking Saylor
- Bakkt all time high daily volume
- Coin Control in Ledger Live
- Square Crypto provides another $100K grant to btcpay
- Sparrow Wallet Guide by bitcoinqna
- Roy from Breeze on MPP and Wumbo
- Bisq v1.3.9
- c-lightning v0.9.1
- Electrum v4.0.3
- BlueWallet v5.5.8
- Square Crypto $100K grant to BTCPay Server for second year in a row
- Kraken is a bank now
- Anicca Research - The Alchemy of Hashpower Pt. II
- DLCs on Bitcoin
- FATF Report on Red Flags
- US bans WeChat, TikTok from app stores, threatens shutdowns
- Chinese Nationals allegedly attack more than 100 companies
- Chinese database of 2.4M foreigners leaks
Wringing of the Rag
- Monday - Issue #823: Schnorr merged into libsecp256k1
- Tuesday - Issue #824: The Lightning Network is maturing
- Wednesday - Issue #825: The transition is only temporary
- Thursday - Issue #826: A Know Your Hash mitigation solution?
- Friday - Issue #827: Mining Market Dynamics