Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
There are a lot of low hanging fruit products to be made out there that simply combine bitcoin with other open source software projects.
Thought of the week from ODELL:
You can buy control of companies and proof of stake networks but you cannot buy control of Bitcoin. Owning more bitcoin does not give you more control of the Bitcoin Network.
Bitcoin is extremely resistant to change by design.
- Bitcoin Optech #223
- Alby v1.18.0 Released: Adds Nostr Support
- Publicly Traded Bitcoin Mining Firms Account for 25% of Total Bitcoin Hash Rate: Up from 10% a Year Ago
- Two Chinese Intelligence Officers Charged with Obstruction of Justice in Scheme to Bribe U.S. Government Employee with $61000 in Bitcoin
- Learning From The LND Bug That Could Have Robbed The Lightning Network
- Chinese Spies Used Wasabi Wallet Coinjoin Tool to Pay Bitcoin Bribes to FBI Double Agent
- 40 Million Cash App Users Can Now Receive Bitcoin Lightning Payments: Integrates BIP21 Unified QR Codes
- Biden Administration Wants To Make It Easier To Seize Bitcoin Without Criminal Charges
- Margin Squeeze - How Bitcoin Mining Revenues Evaporated over the Past Months
- Kollider Raises $2.35M: Launches Lightning-Native Exchange, Synthetic Stablecoins, and Wallet
- World's Largest Bitcoin Mining Firm 'Core Scientific' Says It May Run Out of Cash: Halts Debt Payments Amid Solvency Risk
- Popular Lightning Analytics Company 'Amboss' Launches Controversial Data Sharing Feature That Threatens Lightning Privacy
- Sparrow Wallet v1.7.0: Sparrow Terminal, Raspi 64-bit OS Support, RBF "Transaction Cancel" Support, and More
- New British PM Wants Surveillance Money