Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
This is the time to start carefully noting the people who have come out of the woodwork to let us all know that Bitcoin is, in fact, dead.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
Bitcoin is a volatile beast - trying to find a reason for short term price movements is a waste of time. Price should go up with adoption long term. Stay humble. Stack sats.
Took my lady to the cathedral in Barcelona this week:
My lady: "Wow. I have never seen a building of this scale and beauty."
Me: "Wait until you see what the bitcoiners build!"
Whiskey fueled discussion of the topics every week on Rabbit Hole Recap
- Vulnerability disclosed: Please upgrade your Trezor T before sending transactions
- BTCPay vault + BTCPay configurator
- Five corporate sponsors for BTCPay now - Luna Node and Wallet of Satoshi join
- Coinmetrics & BitMex Research launch txstats
- Bottlepay launches developer API
- Matt discusses bottlepay with Leigh Cuen of Coindesk
- Coinmetrics: How Many Bitcoins Are Permanently Lost?
- Donnerlab Bitcoin Bounty Hunt FPS game with sats integrated
- Binance practices responsible UTXO management
- @6102bitcoin launches resource for new bitcoiners
- Zap 0.6.0 desktop released
- @mutatrum launches site - historical holding periods until profitability
- PlusToken ponzi scheme analysis by @ergobtc
- The origins of Bisq
- How Bisq works
- Why KYC/AML does more harm than good
- Why privacy is important
- The Bisq DAO
- How Fold has grown from an app that allowed users to purchase pizza via LN to something much bigger
- Building a distributed team
- Building on a protocol that is changing and evolving
- Bridging the gap between non-technical users and cypherpunks
- The switch from ad tech to surveillance tech
- California wine