Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Feeling optimistic about a peaceful transition to a Bitcoin Standard.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
In early 2017 we broke $1000 for the first time since 2013 and then went 20x by the end of the year. Current market feels like late 2016 but even more bullish. Hope you all are prepared, this run is just getting started and will be absolutely insane.
Withdraw from custodians. Refine your storage methods. Test your backups. Get comfortable with your setup. Stay humble. Stack sats.
- Bitcoin Optech #124
- Taproot activation hits 55% miner support
- Second richest Mexican is now a bitcoiner
- The Mooch considering a bitcoin play
- Citi likes bitcoin now
- Whirlpool CLI v0.10.9
- Electrum v4.0.5
- ThunderHub v0.10.3
- Specter v0.10.0
- BlueWallet v5.5.6
- Tails v4.13
- Lend at HodlHodl now available in US
- Swan XPUB support
- OKEx mining hash rate falls due to solvency concerns
- OKEx announces they will start processing withdrawals again
- Dutch exchange now making you verify addresses
- Chainalysis double dipping on government contracts
- Raising $100M at a $1B valuation
- Binance suing Forbes
- Apple privacy issues exposed due to server failure
- US military buying precise location data from marketing agencies
- Librem 5 privacy focused phone begins shipping
- Graham's Bitcoin journey
- Starting Voltage
- The Lightning Network + node operators
- Necessary infrastructure
- Encrypting data in the cloud
- Security tradeoffs
- Cloud Computing landscape
- Centralization risks
Wringing of the Rag
- Monday - Issue #868: Light clients, Taproot activation, and a break away from gold
- Tuesday - Issue #869: Bitcoin in the Senate
- Wednesday - Issue #870: Is negative yielding debt driving bitcoin?
- Thursday - Issue #871: The institutions are scooping up a lot of corn
- Friday - Issue #872: Which way, humankind?