Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
The nocoiners are coming out of the woodwork to remind bitcoiners how dumb we are. This is a good sign.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
KYC requirements are both dangerous and ineffective. Criminals can simply use leaked, stolen, or purchased data while honest users suffer increased risk of theft, extortion, and data harvesting.
Learn how to use bitcoin more privately - information leaked today will be used against you in the future.
We will be live streaming a special edition of RHR somewhere around block 630,000 at bitcoinhalving.com.
- Bitcoin Optech #96
- Paul Tudor Jones announces bitcoin investment
- Nodl adds keysend support and btc-rpc explorer
- CashApp quarterly bitcoin sales ATH
- CoinKite announces BlockClock Mini and steel backup plates
- Lightning multi-path payment explainer
- Foundation Devices announces intention to build new hardware wallet in US
- Blockstream satellite v2
- BlueWallet v5.3.5
- c-lightning v0.8.2
- eclair v0.4
- RaspiBlitz v1.5
- The perpetual one way peg
- Where are the coins?
- Lebanon and bitcoin
- Zoom buys keybase
- Duterte shuts down major news network in the Phillipines
Ben Prentice and Heavily Armed Clown
- WTF happened in 1971?!
- Marshall's experience with natural gas over the last two decades
- How natural gas gets delivered to the grid
- The decrease in nat gas prices
- Using Bitcoin mining to get more money for his gas
- The design of a bitcoin mining shed on a nat gas field
- Mining with S9s
- Trying to convince other nat gas producers to get into mining
Wringing Of The Rag
- Monday - Issue #730: Mining basics
- Tuesday - Issue #731: Reflecting on the bear market
- Wednesday - Issue #732: Bitcoin is changing how we interact with the Internet
- Thursday - Issue #733: What kind of future do you want?
- Friday - Issue #734: The disconnect is real