Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
The crisis of confidence that is looming over the Fed, the banking system, the stock market, and the federal government is most certainly not priced in.
Neither is the halving.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
Coinjoin is not mixing.
You retain custody. You do not receive someone else's bitcoin. It is a batched bitcoin send with additional best practices taken into account. The result is new utxos without discernible history.
Coinjoin is not suspicious. It is simply the most responsible way to use bitcoin.
Join us for a weekly discussion of this list on Rabbit Hole Recap
- Bitcoin Optech #87
- VR Presentation by Adam Gibson on PayJoin
- Stop Treating Bitcoin as Risky. It’s a Safer Asset Than Most
- Multisig on Bitcoin Core with Specter-Desktop
- Nodl updated with new RTL
- Casa adds Coldcard support
- BlueWallet adds Coldcard support
- BlockFi flagging wasabi deposits
- myNode updated with Samourai Dojo support
- Square Crypto announces two new grants
- India Supreme Court strikes down bitcoin banking ban
- South Korea passes amendment formalizing bitcoin regulation
- Germany deems bitcoin a financial instrument
- New York Power Plant mining $50K worth of bitcoin per day
- Coinbase tested facial recognition software Clearview AI
- EARN IT Act to be introduced in US Congress
- Dairy farming + life in Iowa
- The inception of Suredbits
- Building products to take Bitcoin to the masses
- The Lightning Network
- Key management on the Lightning Network
- Node fallbacks + redundancy
- Discreet Log Contracts
- BitDevs Chicago
- How the macro factors lining up in the world right now are a perfect storm for Bitcoin in the medium to long-term
Wringing Of The Rag
- Monday - Issue #685: Can The Fed Fix This?
- Tuesday - Issue #686: Hard lessons, relearned + NIRP is on the way
- Wednesday - Issue #687: Take Back Your Time
- Thursday - Issue #688: More mining in America
- Friday - Issue #689: Free yourself