Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
The destruction of predatory services that rehypotecate bitcoin is a good and necessary cleanse.
Thought of the week from ODELL:
If you have bitcoin on blockfi or other custodial platforms, including exchanges, consider withdrawing everything ASAP until all this panic settles. Ideally you should reduce reliance on third party services in general but it is even more important during times of panic when insolvency risk is much greater. If you have never used a self custody wallet before, Muun Wallet on your phone is quite easy, then you can graduate to more secure storage over time.
You either stay humble or bitcoin will humble you. As is tradition.
- Bitcoin Optech #204
- Shitcoin Casino Celsius Network Freezes All Withdrawals Amid Liquidity Issues
- As El Salvador’s President Tries to Silence Free Press, Journalist Brothers Expose His Ties to Street Gangs
- Former Wasabi 2.0 Lead Dev Voices Concern Over Release
- How the Federal Government Buys Our Cell Phone Location Data
- A Protest Planned by Hundreds of Bank Depositors in Central China Seeking Access to Frozen Funds Say Authorities Have Turned Their Health Code Apps Red
- Lightweight Anti-Sybil with Anonymity in Bitcoin
- Fountain Podcasts v0.3.20
- Hertzbleed Is a New Family of Side Channel Attacks: Frequency Side Channels
- Third Largest Russian Oil Company Gazpromneft Partners with BitRiver to Mine Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Is Losing Favor on Darknet Markets
- FATF to Publish Travel Rule Implementation Report This Month
- OXT Visualizer Update
Wringing of the Rag
- Monday -
- Tuesday - Issue #1225: Confidence is dropping quickly, is hyperinflation around the corner?
- Wednesday - Issue #1226: #EndTheFed
- Thursday - Issue #1227: If at first you don't succeed, blame the productive class
- Friday -