Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
This will go down as one of the most pivotal weeks in Bitcoin’s history. Soak it in.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
Every bitcoiner needs to listen to this interview with Ross Ulbricht:
It is his first audio interview since being thrown in jail nearly a decade ago.
- Bitcoin Optech #152
- Taproot bitcoin upgrade has locked-in
- El Salvador declares bitcoin legal tender
- Legal tender move pissed off IMF
- VOLCANO MINING
- DOJ seizes 63.7 bitcoin connected to Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack
- Global bank regulators propose burdensome bitcoin capital rule
- White House advisor disclosures million dollar bitcoin position
- Blockstream and Square announce solar mining initiative
- Square announces $5M bitcoin endowment
- Rumors that Indian Government will be more positive toward bitcoin going forward
- Bitmex extends Gleb Naumenko grant
- Microstrategy announces new private offering
- Bitfinex invests in HodlHodl
- Ledger raises $380 million
- FBI ran an encrypted phone network 'Anom' with a backdoor
- Apple announces new 'private relay' trust minimized VPN
- Is it moral?
- Can it be leveraged to speculative attack the fiat standard?
- How can Bitcoin lead to better culture
- Seeking objective truth
Wringing Of The Rag
- Monday - Issue #1007: Nation States have entered the room
- Tuesday - Issue #1008: Did the FBI hack Bitcoin?
- Wednesday - Issue #1009: The road to serfdom...
- Thursday - Issue #1010: The IMF is not happy with El Salvador
- Friday - Issue #1011: Tasteful ridicule is the best way out