Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
The biggest downward difficulty adjustment in Bitcoin’s history just happened. Great time to
be a miner.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
Hardware seems very cheap right now. Consider mining at home.
- Bitcoin Optech #155
- Athena to install 1500 bitcoin atms in el salvador
- Bisq v1.7.0
- Cwtch beta released
- Strike adds buy and hold support
- Largest downward difficulty adjustment yesterday at 27.9%
- Proposal for federated blind lightning mints
- Nuclear powered mining in South Carolina
- Niftynei on dual funded channels and privacy
- Iranian government exempts 30 mining operators amid moratorium
- Binance adds travel rule tool from ciphertrace
- Nearly all 700M linkedin users exposed in API compromise
- Microsoft executive testifies that they receive 7 to 10 requests a day to provide info on US citizens to the government
- Is this mining ban real?
- How are Chinese miners reacting?
- The dynamics of communication between the Chinese and Western mining industries
- How will this migration affect hashrate in the short and medium term?
- What does this mean for the market for ASICS?
- What does capacity in the US look like right now?
- Hashrate derivatives
- The great hashrate migrations
- What Chinese miners are looking for in co-location partners
- The 100 year anniversary of the CCP and its significance
- Will mining return to China?
- How well is hashrate being distributed as a product of this migration?
- Braiins update
Wringing of the Rag
- Monday - Issue #1021: This week should bring with it the biggest difficulty adjustment in Bitcoin's history
- Tuesday - Issue #1022: Chaumian mints could improve Lightning Network wallets
- Wednesday - Issue #1023: This was predictable
- Thursday - Issue #1024: Bitcoin is winning because it is better
- Friday - Issue #1025: Liberty will reign supreme because of Bitcoin