Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Most bullish bear market I’ve been around for.
Thought of the week from ODELL:
Jason Wrich and his family hosted a hundred of us on their ranch in Colorado as part of the beef initiative. Topics were broad yet intimately connected: Ranching. Food. Raising Children. Bitcoin. Proof of Work. A truly special experience with bonds made that will never be broken. Neighbors helping neighbors is how we win.
- Bitcoin Optech #210
- Israel Bans Use of Cash for Purchases Larger than NIS 6000 (USD $1700)
- Three Arrows Founders Break Silence Over Collapse of Crypto Hedge Fund
- Twitter Data Breach Exposes Contact Details for 5.4M Accounts; on sale for $30k
- Bitfinex and Tether Launch a New P2P Communications Application Called Keet
- Making Lightning Payments Private Again with pLN
- Can Fedimints Help Bitcoin Scale To The World?
- U.S. Senators Introduce Bill For Tax Exemption On Small Bitcoin Transactions
- Kraken Is Suspected of Violating Sanctions
- Lnbits v0.91
- Start9 Embassy v0.3.1.1
- Wasabi Wallet v220.127.116.11
- LDK v0.0.110
- Raspiblitz v1.8.0 Adds WebUI and Additional Features
- Coldcard Mk4 Vulnerability and Fix
- U.S. Senators Upset That Fidelity Investments Offers a Bitcoin 401(k) Retirement Option
- Chainalysis: How Dozens of Pro-Russian Groups Are Using Cryptocurrency Donations to Fund the War in Ukraine