Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
The powers that be are beginning to clamp down on capital. Make sure you have bitcoin before you need it.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
It is easy to discount the pace of progress in bitcoin but this year has been insane. Grateful to be a part of this with all of you. Bitcoiners aren’t priced in.
Whiskey fueled discussion of the topics every week on Rabbit Hole Recap
- John Newbery on the future of bitcoin
- BitBox02 brute force vulnerability disclosed - update to firmware V5.0.0
- Write up by Lazy Ninja
- Official Disclosure
- BLW on Android adds support for hosted channels
- Jack Mallers with Peter McCormack on What Bitcoin Did podcast
- Argentina local bitcoins volume hits ATHs amid further capital controls
- As expected faketoshi makes excuses ahead of "tulip trust access date"
- Ethereum CoFounder Jeffrey Wilcke dumps $11.5M worth of ETH from premine
- Venezuelan centralized pseudo cryptocurrency being distributed to pensioners - fingerprint used for purchases
- HK Police freeze $9M raised by activists via Spark Alliance
- Chat app ToTok removed from app stores - it was a UAE spy tool
- US Gov issues warning to service members asking them not to use DNA testing services
- Lines in Germany as private gold restrictions loom due to AMLD5
- Gigi releases 21 Lessons book
- Kiara Bickers releases Bitcoin Clarity book
- Climate Change
- Jeffrey Epstein
- The Fed
Wringing Of The Rag
- Monday - Issue #639: Run Bitcoin from space: a tutorial
- Tuesday - Merry Christmas!
- Wednesday - Merry Christmas!
- Thursday - Issue #640: A peek into the future
- Friday - Issue #641: The capital controls get tighter