Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
The world is slowly waking up to something many "crack pots" have been warning about for years, the Fed has no control. At the end of the day, all of this is a confidence game and confidence can erode quickly. Keep your heads on a swivel, freaks.
Enjoy the holiday season with your family and friends. Have some good conversations. Good conversations are good for the soul.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
Bitcoin is state resistant at the protocol level but still very vulnerable at the individual level. If you are asking a KYC compliant exchange for permission to spend your bitcoin then they aren't your bitcoin.
Learn how to use bitcoin more privately - information leaked today may be used against you in the future.
Whiskey fueled discussion of the topics every week on Rabbit Hole Recap
- Bitcoin Optech #77
- Bitcoin year in review by Aaron Van Wirdum
- Binance Singapore allegedly flagging accounts that coinjoin after withdrawal
- CZ responds to allegation
- Phoenix lightning wallet by ACINQ launches on android
- Coindesk profile on Jack Dorsey
- c-lightning 0.8.0 released - multi-part payment integration included
- Wasabi Wallet V1.1.10 released - includes Bitcoin Core integration
- ColdCard firmware 3.0.6 released - includes important multisig update
- Ronin UI for Samourai Dojo
- BTCPay integration with M5Stack - cheap point of sale solution
- Alex Gladstein in Coindesk, Quillette, and Tor blog discussing importance of financial privacy
- Poloniex adds no KYC accounts again after moving overseas
- NYTimes report on location tracking using phone apps
- Repo markets
- Unwinding $700B
- The Fed is blind
- The Fed's options
- much more
- Discussion on Urbit