Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Winning is the only option.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
Governments who cannot keep our personal data secure while compelling us to disclose almost every detail of our lives anyway should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.
They refuse to protect us. We have no choice but to protect ourselves.
- Bitcoin Optech #128
- FinCEN announces new bitcoin rules
- Enhanced KYC for withdrawals larger than $3K with reports filed for those larger than $10k.
- Ruffer $744M investment
- $1B investment from One River
- Guggenheim's Minerd drops a casual $400k price prediction
- UK FCA allows temp approvals
- Kraken to add lightning early next year
- MTGox claims speculation
- BTCPay Server v126.96.36.199
- myNode v0.2.20
- TailsOS v4.14
- ACINQ Phoenix v1.4.4
- ACINQ iOS wallet enters testing
- Electrum v4.0.8
- BlueWallet v6.6.0
- Compromising airgapped machines
- OXT Research Kucoin Report
- JoinMarket guide
- 10 ways to lose your bitcoin
- Coinbase going public
- The war over P2SH
- Bitcoin's development culture
- Are Bitcoin's properties inherent or emergent
- Bitcoin v. Ethereum
- The new ATH
- Institutional adoption
- How high will Bitcoin go?
- Gradually, then suddenly
- Cutting losses v. taking profits
- Gold's fate
- The importance of running a node
- The market will bend the knee
- Holding in a bull market v. holding in a bear market
- Specter Wallet
- Crypto Advanced
- Making multisig easy
- Making connecting to a full node easy
- QR Codes
Wringing of the Rag
- Monday - Issue #887: They want you poor AND stupid
- Tuesday - Issue #888: Are multicoin exchanges attacks on Bitcoin scaling?
- Wednesday - Issue #889: Bitcoin is taking over the world. Keep working.
- Thursday - Issue #890: More hashrate derivatives coming to market
- Friday - Issue #891: Is today the day Munchin Butts cements himself as the biggest idiot in the history of the Treasury?