Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
What if I told you there are factors outside of the block reward that will contribute to Bitcoin's long-term security?
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
The ultimate check on governments is our ability to move.
A million dollars in cash? Gold? Real Estate? Good luck trying to bring that with you.
The most mobile generation that has ever lived will demand the most mobile money that has ever existed: bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Optech #109
- Bitcoin Core v0.20.1
- Ledger App Isolation Bypass
- Vulnerability disclosure
- Ledger response
- 17 year old arrested for twitter hack
- Threat of KYC Bitcoin Magazine panel
- RoninDojo on OC Bitcoin Network
- RTL v0.8.3-beta
- ACINQ Phoenix v1.3.2
- c-lightning v0.9.0
- RaspiBlitz v1.6
- nix-bitcoin v0.0.12
- BlueWallet v5.5.2
- BlueWallet Desktop Alpha
- Specter v0.6.0
- Wasabi v1.1.12
- ColdCard v3.1.8
- Spark Lightning Wallet v0.2.15
- Lily Wallet Update demo
- Trezor Model T v2.3.2 and Model one v1.9.2
- Lightning Labs terminal
- Rudefox Burrow
- This Month in Bitcoin Privacy
- WORDS July Bitcoin Journal
- Using HodlHodl without KYC by bitcoinqna
- HRF announces three new grants
- OKCoin funds Marco Falke
- Cashapp going moon bound
- Casa offers non custodial bitcoin buys
- The early days of bitcoin data
- Making a dashboard of bitcoin data
- What bitcoin data can tell you
- The polarization in America
- How easy money leads to more lawyers and laws
- Will Marxism come to America?
- An optimistic path forward
Wringing Of The Rag
- Monday - Issue #794: Election fuckery is afoot
- Tuesday - Issue #795: An apt comparison
- Wednesday - Issue #796: The beginnings of an inflationary event?
- Thursday - Issue #797: Don't sleep on RGB
- Friday - Issue #798: To self verify, simply run the numbers