Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
I'll say it again, energy producers will be the largest bitcoin miners by the end of the decade.
Thought of the week from Matt Odell:
Do not let others call you a radical for believing in freedom and privacy. We cannot control popular narratives but we can refuse to accept them.
- Bitcoin Optech #163
- Blockstream raises $210M, now valued at $3.2B
- Finding financial freedom in Afghanistan
- TSMC to raise ASIC chip prices by 20%
- SImple Bitcoin Wallet v2.0.5
- Specter Desktop v1.6.0
- Blake's run for US Senate
- Complacency in the U.S.
- Public schools
- Building an optimistic future
- Exit v. Change
- Bitcoin Permanent Funds
Wringing of the Rag
- Monday - Issue #1061: The Lightning Network is approaching its "suddenly" moment
- Tuesday - Issue #1062: The chickens are coming home to roost
- Wednesday - Issue #1063: Stress test: passed
- Thursday - Issue #1064: Execution risk is important
- Friday - Issue #1065: Your "leaders" won't save you