Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
The 4th and 5th century crumbling Roman Empire playbook seems to be vogue in 2022.
Thought of the week from ODELL:
People are capable of practicing personal responsibility and dealing with the consequences of their own actions.
Big week at the bitcoin park campus in nashville this week, join us.
- Bitcoin Optech #211
- Foundry, the Largest Mining Pool, Provides Grant to Open Source Stratum V2 Developer
- CSW vs McCormack UK Court Judgement
- Coinbase Partners with BlackRock
- Galoy Raises $4M, Announces New USD Pegged 'StableSats' Feature in Wallet
- Australia State Gov Pushes Forward New Bitcoin Seizure Rules
- An Argument Against KYC Bitcoin That Everyone Can Understand
- List of Companies and Organizations Celsius Owes Money
- Sparrow Wallet v1.6.6
- Border Wallets: A New Way to Create and Easily Memorize Bitcoin Seed Phrases