Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Chainalysis is vying to become the de facto authority on chain surveillance in the eyes of the US government despite the fact that their analysis has been proven to be inaccurate in the past.
Thought of the week from ODELL:
Bitcoin enables all of us to focus on our lives - our friends and family - doing what we love with the short time we have on this earth. Time is scarce. Life is complicated. Bitcoin is the most simple aspect of our complicated lives.
- Bitcoin Optech #252
- tbdxxx Named as Ark: Privacy Preserving Layer 2 Bitcoin Scaling Solution
- Bitcoin 2024 Will Take Place In Nashville on July 25-27 Next Year
- Bottlepay App Is Closing Down Again
- Bitwage Integrates with 23 Payroll Providers to Cover 'Almost Any Employer in The United States'
- BitMEX Renews Sjors Provoost's Bitcoin Developer Grant
- Hong Kong To Open Bitcoin Trading For Retail From June 1st
- Ledger Pauses The Launch of Recover Service, Accelerates Open Source Roadmap
- BIT Mining and Chain Reaction to Develop 'Next-Generation Systems for Bitcoin Mining'
- Azteco Bitcoin Vouchers Now Available at 3000+ Vendors in Costa Rica
- bolt.observer To Open Source Its LiquidOps Solution
- WalletScrutiny.com Is Down Due to DMCA Takedown Notice By a Custodial Exchange
- Tornado Cash Developer Challenges Chainalysis Data Alleging Criminal Links
- The Power of Lightning Summit To Take Place on July 13-14 in Nashville
- Brink Receives $50K From BitMEX, Fundraiser with Marathon Nears $800K
- Bitcoin 2023 Open Source Stage Day 1 and Day 2 Talks
- IRS To Send Agents Abroad To Fight P2P, Mixing, DeFi and Crypto Crimes
- Indonesia Bitcoin Conference Will Take Place on October 26-27
Bitcoin 2023 - ODELL, Adam Back, and Jack Mallers: youtube
ODELL'S DISCREET LOG
- Issue #1344: Telling the truth will have asymmetric returns over this decade
- Issue #1345: Mike Green still doesn't get it
- Issue #1346: We're in the boring phase of bitcoin's build out
- Issue #1347: Bitcoin transaction relay over Nostr gaining some attention
- Issue #1348: The revolving door between Chainalysis and the government