Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Consolidation in the banking sector will only make things more centralized, more fragile, and easier to control. Bitcoin held in self custody is more important than ever.
Thought of the week from ODELL:
As trust in our institutions continues to crumble the fact that bitcoin is money without trust will become obvious to many.
- Bitcoin Optech #241
- Block Announces New Lightning Service Provider 'C=' Operated by 'TBD'
- Block Announces 'Mining Development Kit' to Provide Developers with a Suite of Tools to Help Unlock Innovation in Bitcoin Mining Hardware
- Silvergate Capital Corporation Announces Intent to Wind Down Operations and Voluntarily Liquidate Silvergate Bank
- Zeus Wallet v0.7.3: Import QR From Gallery, Biometrics Login, and More
- California Financial Regulator Takes Possession of Silicon Valley Bank
Rabbit Hole Recap #243 - Run on the Banks: youtube - podcast
TFTC 400 - We're Going to Win Against Broken Money and Broken Culture with @sovereignbrah: bitcointv - podcast
TFTC 401 - Inflation Hitting The Real Estate Market and Bitcoin Urbanism with Kelly Lannan: youtube - podcast
ODELL'S DISCREET LOG
- Bitcoin Transaction Fees and UTXO Management
- 'The Lightning Network' Does Not Exist
- Money Without Trust
- Monday - Issue #1327: A reminder that shrinkflation isn't included in the CPI
- Tuesday - Issue #1328: The Fed is in an impossible position
- Wednesday -
- Thursday -
- Friday -