Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Be aware of this chart before you get all bulled up. Mentally prepare for this scenario.
Thought of the week from ODELL:
In the wake of FTX, it seems obvious that the price of bitcoin has been suppressed by fractional reserve exchanges selling bitcoin they do not actually own. As long as people continue to withdraw bitcoin to their own wallets any entities playing these games will get rekt eventually. The absolute scarcity of bitcoin combined with the fractional reserve games played by major banks, exchanges, and 'stablecoins,' in a macro environment primed for major currency inflation, means every person on this planet is unintentionally short bitcoin. At some point this will become a reality, nobody knows when, but we must remain humble enough to assume it will happen when we all least expect it.
- Bitcoin Optech #234
- Blixt Wallet v0.6.2: Croatian Language Support, LND Update, and Bug Fixes
- Congo National Park Relies on Hydro Powered Bitcoin Mine for Much Needed Revenue
- Understanding The COLDCARD Mk4 Security Model and Secure Element Use
- BIP 329 Merged: Standard for Wallet Label Exports and Imports Between Wallets
- 196 Members of Congress Took FTX Money
- US Law Enforcement Agencies Surveil Over 150M Financial Transactions of Americans Without a Warrant
- Monday - Issue #1301: New difficulty and hashrate all time high
- Tuesday - Issue #1302: The signs of economic stress are everywhere
- Wednesday - Issue #1303: The Saudis are looking to diversify
- Thursday - Issue #1304: Subsidized "renewable" energy is not sustainable
- Friday - Issue #1305: A few notes on the Gathering of the Ghouls