Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Lean into the change.
Thought of the week from ODELL:
When demand is high and bitcoin blocks are full, highest fee transactions are confirmed first. Pending transactions sit in node mempools awaiting confirmation: can conceptualize mempools as a line to enter a restaurant sorted by who is willing to pay the most.
Learn more about bitcoin transaction fees.
- Bitcoin Optech #238
- Fedimint Hackathon Winners Announced: 2.58 BTC in Prizes
- Joinmarket Web UI - Jam v0.1.5
- Lightning Service Provider 'Breez' Launches SDK
- Strike Launches 'Sending API': Businesses Can Easily Use the Lightning Network for Payments
- Elements v22.1: Native Liquid Testnet
- Blixt Wallet v0.6.4: Passphrase Support Added
- The U.S. State Of Wyoming Has Passed A Bill That Protects Its Citizens From Having To Disclose Private Keys