Thought of the week from Marty Bent:
Consistency is key.
Thought of the week from ODELL:
Was a busy week in Nashville and Bitcoin Park. First we had NashBitDevs, a monthly bitcoin developer meetup. Then multiple days of content focused on ranching, farming, and empowering local communities in partnership with the Beef Initiative. Then a SeedSigner workshop for attendees to learn and build their own open source bitcoin hardware wallets. Last but not least, a few of us presented in front of the US Cattlemen's Association Annual Meeting and answered their hard hitting questions on bitcoin.
Grassroots adoption. Empowered individuals aligned together. Momentum is building. Keep pushing forward.
- Bitcoin Optech #229
- Core Lightning v22.11: new plugin manager, filter API, and more
- This Month in Bitcoin Privacy: November 2022
- Digital Currency Group Owes Gemini Users $900M Amid Genesis Insolvency
- Encrypted Messaging Platform 'Threema' Rolls Out New Communication Protocol 'Ibex'
- BDK v0.25.0: Improved Sync Time
- Strike Launches New Remittance Feature: Easy Low Cost Payments to Kenya, Ghana, and Nigeria
- African Bitcoin Mining Firm 'Gridless' Raises $2M in Funding Led by Block, Inc. and Stillmark
- Ledger Announces New Hardware Wallet: Ledger Stax
- The Financial Times Reveals FTX's Full $5.4 Billion Venture Portfolio
- Public Letter from Silvergate CEO Alan Lane
- Zoltan Pozsar of Credit Suisse: Oil, Gold, and LCLo(SP)R
- Legends of Lightning Tournament Announces Winners
- Tor Browser v12.0: Better Multi-Language Support, Native Apple Silicon Support, and More
- The Effective Altruism Movement Launched SBF's Empire: Complicit in Fraud
- SBF Secretly Funded 'The Block' News Organization: CEO Michael McCaffrey Used FTX Money to Buy Out Other Investors, Becoming the Majority Shareholder Himself
Wringing of the Rag
- Monday - Issue #1288: Largest downward difficulty adjustment since July 2021
- Tuesday -
- Wednesday - Issue #1289: Listen carefully to the word play of the unproductive class
- Thursday -
- Friday - Issue #1290: China is making a move against the petrodollar